How to Get Rainbow Pets in Pet Simulator X
If you have always wanted a Rainbow version of your pet, then one way to get it is by using the Rainbow Machine in Pet Simulator X. We’ll teach you how to get to the machine, how to use it and how to increase your chances of getting a Rainbow pet!
Where is the Rainbow Machine in Pet Simulator X?
To get to the Rainbow Machine, you must make your way to the Mine biome which is located in the Spawn World. Once you are there, you will find the Rainbow Machine and then you must follow the below steps.
How to use the Rainbow Machine
- Go to the Rainbow Machine in the Mine biome in the Spawn World
- Select the number of golden pets and pay the diamond cost, then press OK!
- If you are successful, you will get a Rainbow pet!
Can I lose my pets in the Rainbow Machine?
Yes, if you are unsuccessful you can lose your diamonds/gems and the pets you wish to upgrade.
How to increase my chances of getting a Rainbow pet?
The more pets you input into the machine, and the more diamonds/gems you pay, will increase your chances of getting a Rainbow level pet. The chances of getting a Rainbow pet are below:
- 1 pet and 400 diamonds will give you a 13% chance
- 2 pets and 700 diamonds will give you a 29% chance
- 3 pets and 1,050 diamonds will give you a 47% chance
- 4 pets and 1,400 diamonds will give you a 63% chance
- 5 pets and 1,750 diamonds will give you a 88% chance
- 6 pets and 2,250 diamonds will give you a 100% chance
So now you know how to find the Rainbow Machine and make Rainbow pets! Good luck!